#225 Anson Zeall: Blockchain in Singapore and South East Asia
We were joined by Anson Zeall, who is one of the leaders of Singapore’s blockchain and FinTech community. We discussed how the Singapore ecosystem evolved, why it became a popular place to locate cryptocurrency project, its current regulatory framework. We also dove into some of the projects he is currently involved in including one involving tokenizing cows!
Topics discussed in this episode:
- The evoluation of the Singapore blockchain ecosystem and role played by ACCESS
- The favorable mechanics of Singapore’s regulatory regime
- Singapore’s experiment to tokenize the Singapore Dollar on Ethereum
- How Anson’s startup CoinPip uses Bitcoin as a payment rail in South East Asia
- Sentinel Chain and its efforts to provide financial access to the unbanked
- The upcoming Singapore blockchain conference De/Centralize
Links mentioned in this episode:
Support the show, consider donating:
This episode is also available on :
Watch or listen, Epicenter is available wherever you get your podcasts.
Epicenter is hosted by Brian Fabian Crain, Sébastien Couture & Meher Roy.